About Best Country eReports
14 Important Topics for Every Country
- Business Culture
- Money & Banking
- Banknotes & Coinage
- Women in Culture, Business & Travel
- Technical & Internet
- Points of Interest
- Society & Culture
- Superstitions & Folklore
Essential Questions Answered
Samples of the practical and you-should-know items covered in Best Country Reports:
- Where is the hospital, how to catch a taxi, what to tip, and whether there are specific travel warnings.
- You're on the road and need to connect-where do you go, how do you do it, what do you need?
- Know whether you should shake hands, bow or kiss, and save yourself from an embarrassing faux pas or offensive behavior.
- Are there dress code restrictions for women?
- Where to exchange currency, whether to bring cash, traveler's checks, or credit cards, or if you'll find ATMs.
World Trade Press Global Knowldgebase
Best Country Reports are generated using the industry leading World Trade Press Global Knowledgebase. This is a massive database of constantly updated proprietary editorial and graphics for 175 countries of the world. The Global Road Warrior database provides deep content coverage in major topic areas of society and culture, travel, communications, business, trade, marketing, and security. Currently, the database has 7,000,000+ words of editorial, 1,750+ country maps and 12,000+ photographs.
Instant Download & Portable eReports
All of our Best Country eReports are in pdf format and can be downloaded instantly after purchase for immediate use. You can also copy your eReports to your laptop, tablet, or eReader and take them with you.
Who Uses Our Country eReports?
- Business Professionals
- Trade Professionals
- Travel Agents and Planners
- Tour Organizers
- Exchange Groups
- Government Officials
- Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising & Media Specialists
- Educational Institutions
- Religious Organizations
- Non-profit Groups
- Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- Overseas Aid Organizations
- Persons relocating to another country
- Anyone interested in learning about religion and culture